giovedì 5 febbraio 2015

Interview with Nabiha, the new "animal" of hip-pop music



Da qualche mese, il suo primo singolo "Animals", è in rotazione nelle radio e nei canali musicali italiani..ma chi è Nabiha?
Ecco a voi l'intervista che ho fatto a Nabiha..
TAKE A LOOK ;)

From some months, her first single Animals is getting more and more popular on the radio and on Italian music channels
But who is Nabiha?
Here's the interview I took of her..
TAKE A LOOK ;)




- Hy Nabiha, can you describe with three words your personality? 
 Reserved, loving, open.

- Three words to describe your single "Animals”? 
It makes you wanna Dance:)


- Your single "Animals" was at the first position of the Billboard Dance Chart, what your feelings about this? 
I am so thrilled. Many thanks to all my supporters, whom I have so much to thank for. 

- Last month you were in Italy at "Quelli Che il Calcio"..do you enjoy your visit in Italy? Was your first time? 
I love everything about Italy. The people, the food and the country’s beauty. 

- Your song is in rotation on italian radio and on  music channels, what do you think about this? I couldn’t be happier. 
To be embraced by radio there is all a girl could ask for.

- Can we expect a new album, also release in Italy? 
Absolutely! 

- We will see you others times in Italy, for some performances? 
I know my team is working on it. I hope to be there as much as possible. I love Italy.

- What are your biggest inspiration? 
My friends and family are my biggest inspiration! They play a huge role in my life, and even though my work often takes me far away, they're always there for me showing their support. Hanging out and talking with the people I love who know me well, truly makes me relax and reflect on my life, and has inspired many songs.

- Now i will give you the opportunity to choose between two stars of music, tell me your favourite:
Madonna VS Cher - Madonna
Nicki Minaj VS Azelia Banks - Azelia Banks
Iggy Azalea VS Nicki Minaj - Nicki Minaj 
Christina Aguilera VS Britney Spears - Britney Spears
Lady Gaga VS Madonna - Madonna (although I do love me some Gaga)
Rihanna VS Beyoncè - Rihanna
Katy Perry VS Taylor Swift - Taylor Swift


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento